By using BETNIMBLE website (.co.uk) or (.com), any of our services, products and mobile applications you are bound by the terms and conditions of the site and give acceptance to the below policies.
- We will only collect and use your personal and non-personal information for our own business purposes. This means essential information that allows us to deliver the services we deem necessary for the site to function as well as it possibly can for our customers. We are collecting it in accordance with ‘legitimate interests’.
- Personal information that we may/do collect when you interact with or communicate with us can include, but may not be limited to:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number and information regarding your payment/billing details.
- Non-personal information may also be collected via ‘cookies’, IP address history and other methods. ‘Cookies’ are small text files created by a website that is stored in the user’s computer, either temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk. ‘Cookies’ provide a way for the website to recognise you and keep track of your preferences. For more information/further reading regarding this area a handy site to visit is www.allaboutcookies.org
- We may use this information in a number of ways, including (but not limited to) accessing the terms you searched for, browsing habits on our site, what platform you have used to access the site (eg. Mobile device) and the timestamps of visits.
- BETNIMBLE will not obtain personally identifiable information about you when visiting our site unless you choose to share it with us.
- No information will ever knowingly be passed on to third parties for sale, or otherwise.
- We will use your email address (and any other method you choose to enter into communication with) for the purposes of providing information about BETNIMBLE and the services you have registered for. We, again, will never share this information with any third parties.
- Any emails we do send (after registration) will allow you to choose whether you want to continue to receive communication from us as they will contain an ‘unsubscribe from mailing list’ link that will allow you to choose to end any communication from us (Opt Out).
- BETNIMBLE may disclose personal or non-personal information if legally compelled to do so.
- BETNIMBLE may hold information (both personal and non-personal) as long as we continue to provide you with a service. Furthermore, we may hold information (both personal and non-personal) even after you have closed your account with us if we feel we need to fulfil any legal or business obligations – for example, local disputes or fraud prevention.
- By agreeing to this policy, you accept full responsibility for your own internet security and protection, including your account details and access.
- GDPR legislation gives you certain rights over your data. These can be exercised at any time. More can be found out about the exact details of such rights here – https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation
- As is noted on our terms and conditions – you should be of legal gambling age in your relevant jurisdiction to access BETNIMBLE, with an absolute minimum age requirement of eighteen years of age.
- If, for any reason, a parent/guardian knows of a minor that has accessed the site and stored their details then please contact us to have them removed: email@example.com
- If you have any issues with the above policy and wish to discuss or remove your information, then please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BETNIMBLE reserves the right to alter this, or any other policy, at any time and without prior notice. However, we will never use your personal information for any reason other than those outlined above without your express consent.
- All intellectual property, copyrights, trademarks and patents on the site remain the sole property of BETNIMBLE. The use of this information without our express consent is strictly forbidden.
- This includes, but is not limited to reproduction, duplication, sale/rent and redistribution of our work on any other website.